Custom designed PCB specifically for this project.
- Powerful and fast cortex M0 32bit microcontroller.
- 900mAh rechargeable battery
- 2.4Ghz transceiver with ceramic antenna amplifier for an extended range and better reliability.
- Soft power latching, turns on and off with a single push button
- Micro USB for charging.
- 1.44″ color display.
- Smooth joystick controls.
- Four push buttons.
Custom designed software to take full advantage of your electric skateboard.
- Cruise control / Reverse mode
- Detailed stats about your board: voltage, amperage, average temperature, traveled distance, battery percentage, amp hours, etc…
- trigger/safety switch
- failsafe function to neutralize the board in case of connectivity disruption.
- Supports up to 4 receivers.
- Displays remote battery level
- Displays electric skateboard battery level
- Total traveled distance
- Custom throttle acceleration and braking sensitivity
- Ability to turn the buzzer on and off
- Option to turn board lights on and off if you have them installed.
- Units change -Mile/KM
- Assign a function to custom push button.
- Well designed user interface with an advanced gauge.
- Auto-binding function
- Auto calibration function
- Built-in RGB editor
- WS2812B LED strip driver
- Turn signals and reactive braking